Posted to alt.home.repair
Coleman[_2_] Coleman[_2_] is offline

Default Toilet leaking through porcelain seals

On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 8:31:30 AM UTC-5, David L. Martel wrote:
Coleman,

Sounds like a defective toilet. I'd dig out the warranty and call the

retailer. This shouldn't be hard to sort out but you'll be on the phone for

about an hour.

Dave M.

Called Kholer this morning without the receipt. They said it could be a defective toilet. Was on the phone with them no longer than 10 minutes and they've already sent me a replacement certificate to bring to the store to get a free, replacement toilet.

Now =that's= customer service!