Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Pantry cabinet now up on Instructables

On 2/26/2013 10:18 AM, Edward A. Falk wrote:
In article ,
Swingman wrote:

I've put the full design, with Sketchup models and everything
up on Instructables:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Pantry-Cabinet/

It's featured on the Workshop page at Instructables right
now.

Today it's on the instructables front page, so yay.

Beautiful work ... it takes a good man to do inset doors that size!

Well done.

Thanks. The doors did't come out perfectly flat, unfortunately, so one
of them isn't quite flush at the bottom. I've learned a few things
from the experience.

Been there and done that with doors that are not perfectly flat.

FWIW there are Euro hinges that help address that for inset doors. You
can come to a happy medium typically.