Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Blind kitchen corner storage???

On Feb 26, 9:48*am, Swingman wrote:

I, personally, have yet to see a suitable, satisfying
solution to a true "blind corner cabinet" situation that will stand the
test of time, particularly with regard to the hardware reliability. (I
have actually removed more Lazy Susan's than I've ever installed, or
caused to be installed)

Ditto. Lots of options on new cabinets, and even on lowers. But the
effort/cost benefit balanced against a few usable inches of storage
isn't worth it.

Now if you could figure something out that was clever and would stand
the test of time, you could probably retire with that once you get it
patented.

Robert