Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default Blind kitchen corner storage???

On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 08:28:52 -0600, dpb wrote:
Anyway, the deep square corner is routine issue; any other newer/novel
solutions to help anybody has? (In my day I used to put in a 45 short
section between and cut off the backs w/ false back so while lost some
absolute footage in general it wasn't useful anyway but could reach the
are that did...)

Perhaps some type of TV lift might be incorporated? Capacity 110 lbs.
http://www.leevalley.com/en/hardware...=3,43597,43601

If that doesn't do it for you, then something along the lines of a
sewing machine lift might be jury rigged for use. Capacity 40 lbs.
http://www.leevalley.com/en/hardware...21&cat=3,48759