Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] newb@nowhere.org is offline

Default Asparagus soup recipe

On Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:31:43 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 18:14:17 -0600, Karl Townsend
wrote:

On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 10:44:22 -0800, wrote:

If I need chicken flavoring in a hurry I figured
out a way to make some. Cut up very fine or grind some chicken. About
an ounce. Cook until really brown in a little olive oil. Then grind
the cooked, crisp chicken in a mortar and pestle until basically oily
chicken dust. This will strongly flavor about 1 cup of water or milk
for gravy or some bechamel for a chicken pie.

And only takes an hour to make! g
More like 15 minutes. Less time for me than going to the store. And
you can choose to leave fibers in the soup but they get stuck in your
teeth. Lumpy doesn't describe this soup when poorly filtered.
Eric

The important question, does your pee still stink if you filter the
asparagus well?

That's absolutely the best question I forgot to ask him, too, Karl.
I await the answer with baited breath. (salmon patties for lunch)

I don't get it, who cares if your **** stinks? The only explanation
that makes any sense to me is that you guys live in the city and pee
numerous times into the toilet before flushing due to high water
bills?

Up here (PNW) we just **** outside, we live in the eternal flush zone.
Peeing in toilets is for girls... although there are a few gals who
can **** on a tree with the best of us.

The soup recipe sounds great, by the way.

Newb