Posted to uk.d-i-y
A.Lee A.Lee is offline

Default Price check please.

ARW wrote:

A.Lee wrote:
Me and my builder mate have just priced up a job.

Yes. Tell them to **** off.

I spoke to him today. He said he cannot afford that amount, but if he
was to buy the materilas, would we fit it. Of course we would, but the
total cost would be more as we'll know where to get it the cheapest.

So, he reckons he can get it all cheaper than us, and that there is no
need for a new consumer unit too, he doesnt mind if we just supply the
shower and water heaters off the 3 way Wylex fuse box, which is a TT
supply, with no earth rod or water bonding.

Clearly he hasnt a clue, so we'll be giving it a miss.