Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default how to build a wooden frame for a felted apex roof to put overmy leaking concrete flat-roof

On 26/02/2013 08:34, usenet2012 wrote:

What's the best ways of going about it? Where could I find some plans?

A ---- Can you use that as a plan?

Seriously, I think that your biggest issue is making sure that the new
roof is sealed round the edges, so as to keep the rain out and is
adequately ventilated. That's assuming there is a parapet round the flat
roof. If no parapet, just make sure there are adequate eaves with guttering.

I detest flat roofs. They are never built with enough slope to ensure
that the water runs off, rather than pools. I have no idea why not.