Posted to uk.d-i-y
usenet2012 usenet2012 is offline

Default how to build a wooden frame for a felted apex roof to put over my leaking concrete flat-roof

In message , Rod Speed
writes
usenet2012 wrote

I'm considering building a wooden frame for a felted apex roof to put
over my leaking concrete flat-roof.

Why wouldn't it be better to just do another flat one on top of the
existing one ?

That's been done several times in the past by others and has lasted
little time.

Very easy to do with metal decking too.

The space is unusable for decking and doing this would reduce further
its potential as an access route to the property.

What's the best ways of going about it? Where could I find some plans?

--
Simon

12) The Second Rule of Expectations
An EXPECTATION is a Premeditated resentment.