Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default [OT] piezo propane

Those do look good for weed burning, temporary indoor heat (if you have a
lot of space!) and lighting bonfires, or for woodsmen, lighting back fires.
I'll admit, I havn't bought one, but it sure looks fun.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
http://www.harborfreight.com/propane-torch-with-push-button-igniter-91037.html

I have one of those. NICE unit. Definitely get the one with the
piezo starter in it. They tend to blow out if you get the head too
close to a flammable object up up in the smoke.

I put my 20# propane tank on my HD pneumatic-tired hand truck and tie
the truck to my belt in the back. It hauls around quite easily.

I used it to sterilize the land under my fence to keep weeds down. And
I start burns with it after pruning.