Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thermostat question?

On Mon, 25 Feb 2013 09:25:39 +0000, Tim Watts
wrote:

On Sunday 24 February 2013 23:55 Tony Hwang wrote in alt.home.repair:

LOL!
Lucas, knight of darkness.
Way back when my better hapf insisted on driving Sunbeam, I spent so
much time with it, every week end. Always something was going wrong.
Specially Lucas electrical system and that damn side draft twin Zenith
carb.,,,,.

Lucas: Prince of Darkness, down my way...

Almost the crappiest cars ever built[1] (more or less everything by British
Leyland in the 70's) used Lucas parts somewhere - with the enevitable...

[1] Except Fiat, Lada and Trabant...

Only one electrical system worse than Lucas was Paris Rhone