Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default [OT] Second Ammendment Question

On 2/24/2013 1:20 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 10:48:12 -0500, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 2/22/2013 1:29 PM, Richard wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

On 2/21/2013 12:21 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
"Ed wrote in message

And nobody I know voted for Romney. d8-)

Ed Huntress

And that highlights the problem with phone polls on controversial
legality issues. The caller knows your phone number and thus your
identity, but the voting booth is anonymous.

Gee, are you saying that polls are targeting the responders they WANT?
Say it ain't so!

Come on, Tom. They get the voter registration information and call
people for the party they want to come out on top.

Any good debater can take either side of an argument.

Any good poll can take whatever direction that the purchasing party pays
for.

Ed would self-destruct if he had to even CONSIDER a non-left position.

I consider them all the time. But only here do I encounter such
consistent, knuckle-dragging rightist positions, that those are the
ones I argue with on this NG.

You've never asked my position on welfare, for example. And I wouldn't
bother discussing it with you, because you think that they're all
eating government cheese.

You should know my position on gun rights. It's hardly left. In fact,
based on the polls, it's well to the right of center.

So baloney to you.

All leftists use ad hominids when all else fails. Glad to see you
follow the crowd!