Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default Second Ammendment Question

On Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:21:58 -0600, Richard
wrote:

On 2/25/2013 10:59 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 25 Feb 2013 08:55:56 -0600,
wrote:

On 2/25/2013 2:07 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Why do you worry about these weird hypotheticals, Richard? Do you
believe there's really a chance it would happen?

While we were on the path to doing something like that, don't you
think you'd recognize it and do something before it happened? Don't
you think half the country would?

First question:

Yes, Ed. I do.

And who would do this? Chris's "foreign-born Muslim President"?

The Department of Homeland Security has a vital mission: to secure the
nation from the many threats we face. This requires the dedication of
more than 240,000 employees

So they are more important than the US military

1. Lie