Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default [OT] Second Ammendment Question

http://www.infowars.com/canada-warns...-confiscation/

Canada Warns: Gun Registration Means Confiscation
a..

Sun News
February 18, 2013

Brian Lilley gives an important warning to his American friends:
Registration of firearms will lead to the confiscation of firearms.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Feb 2013 05:22:54 -0500, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 2/24/2013 1:06 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Make a sensible argument, and I'll be all ears. So far, you haven't
done much of that.

Perfectly sensible. Registration = confiscation at some time in the
near future.

We've had handgun registration in NJ since 1966, IIRC. How much longer
are we supposed to wait for confiscation?

License people to own guns but registration will lead to
confiscation! If you don't see that it's because you refuse to.

I don't "see" it because I don't see it. Do you see it? Where do you
see it?

How about NYC? No? Hmmm...

It may be, somewhere, but all I've seen is the movies that run in the
heads of paranoid gun nutz.

--
Ed Huntress