Posted to sci.electronics.repair
klem kedidelhopper klem kedidelhopper is offline

Default dialup issues

On Feb 24, 3:45*pm, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 06:20:57 -0800 (PST), klem kedidelhopper

wrote:
For the most part there is improvement, however it seems that at times
even though it appears that I have a good connection it constantly
disconnects me from the server

Disable call waiting on your phone service. *On most services, it's
dial *70 before placing the call. *You can add it to your modem
dialing string. *After the call is over, call waiting returns to
normal.

--
Jeff Liebermann * *
150 Felker St #D * *http://www.LearnByDestroying.com

We don't have call waiting or any other services like that that would
upset the line. What else could it be that I could suggest to the ISP?
Lenny