Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default First aid wake-up call

On 2/24/2013 12:25 PM, Zz Yzx wrote:

If I had a shop accident in which I cut my hand or fingers, I don't
think I wouldv'e been able to open the damn box. The thought of
bleeding out with an unopened compress in my hand kinna' spooks me.

One of the reasons those blue, disposable shop towels are always on
hand/in the dispenser, and handy.

Add in a wife who absentmindedly locks the back door while you're in the
shop (the other point of egress is the driveway gate, always locked) ...
it takes three hands to apply enough pressure to stop/control the
bleeding (especially if you're on a blood thinner), and operate a key in
a deadbolt.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net