Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Second Ammendment Question

On Mon, 25 Feb 2013 01:19:27 -0600, Richard
wrote:

On 2/25/2013 12:47 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Ed, if it comes to a law that says we can't buy guns, then I'd have to
join Gunner and the rest of the gun nuts.

And, I would hope, so would you.

Think of it as a question...

Let me try to clarify it:

Q: If a law somehow was passed that said we can't buy guns, where
would we be?

A. The UK

Q: If a law somehow was passed that said we can't buy guns, what would
it tell us about what just happened?

A: Something really bad. I'd be sure to keep two guns on my hips and
carry my pump shotgun loaded with #4 buck, in case the nutz get
frisky.

Q: If a law somehow was passed that said we can't buy guns, would I
follow Gunner?

A: He'd be playing banjo on his porch, going nowhere.

Next question? g

Why do you worry about these weird hypotheticals, Richard? Do you
believe there's really a chance it would happen?

While we were on the path to doing something like that, don't you
think you'd recognize it and do something before it happened? Don't
you think half the country would?

--
Ed Huntress