Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Second Ammendment Question

pyotr filipivich wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sun, 24 Feb 2013
21:13:21 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Gunner wrote:

Somehow you folks think that California is a typical Blue state.

http://www.bay-of-fundie.com/archive...is-a-red-state

Its not. Nor do I live in a Blue county. In fact..I live in a very
Red county where CCW is pretty much Shall issue and its chock full of
rednecks G As is most of the Central portion of the state.

We'uns only share some land mass with a few Blue areas..and we keep
them to the northwest or to the south..with mountains in between.

Can you imagine a week or two long power outage in the LA area?

It can be done. It might also cut off their water, too.

They would be running in circles without their Starbucks & free
Wi-Fi. Then they would all run out of food & imported bottled water
within days.