Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Second Ammendment Question

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sun, 24 Feb 2013
21:13:21 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Gunner wrote:

Somehow you folks think that California is a typical Blue state.

http://www.bay-of-fundie.com/archive...is-a-red-state

Its not. Nor do I live in a Blue county. In fact..I live in a very
Red county where CCW is pretty much Shall issue and its chock full of
rednecks G As is most of the Central portion of the state.

We'uns only share some land mass with a few Blue areas..and we keep
them to the northwest or to the south..with mountains in between.

Can you imagine a week or two long power outage in the LA area?

It can be done. It might also cut off their water, too.

--
pyotr filipivich