Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Asparagus soup recipe

wrote:

If I need chicken flavoring in a hurry I figured
out a way to make some. Cut up very fine or grind some chicken. About
an ounce. Cook until really brown in a little olive oil. Then grind
the cooked, crisp chicken in a mortar and pestle until basically oily
chicken dust. This will strongly flavor about 1 cup of water or milk
for gravy or some bechamel for a chicken pie.

And only takes an hour to make! g

More like 15 minutes. Less time for me than going to the store.

I keep both Beef & Chicken broth in the pantry and buy them a dozen
cans at a time. I can't remember the last time I ran to the store for a
single item.