Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default [OT] Second Ammendment Question

On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 10:57:27 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 11:10:21 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:
I don't think we really know what the founders desired, because there
was almost no recorded debate about it. In any case, the Constitution
they wrote didn't prevent registration. There is a host of court
cases, written by real legal and Constitutional scholars, that says
such regulation is within Constitutional law.

Blink blink....bull****. The writings of the Founders on the right to
keep and bear arms is ****ing huge. From the Federalist Papers to
letters and articles. If they were to appear here today..they would
challenge you , Pelosi and Reid to a duel and shoot you dead.

Where's a good Voodoo witch doctor when you need one?

--
Progress is the product of human agency. Things get better because
we make them better. Things go wrong when we get too comfortable,