Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Just Say No to the Flu Vaccine

On Feb 24, 4:23*pm, "John H. Gohde" wrote:
On Feb 24, 2:21*am, Happy Oyster -*-*.@.*-*- wrote:

On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 09:33:43 -0800 (PST), "John H. Gohde"

wrote:
Just Say No to the Flu Vaccine

That to say is idiocy.

What is to say?

Just Say No to the Flu Vaccine

http://tinyurl.com/bdw7zes

A hot off the press article on the 2012-2013 Influenza Season.
Complete with links to articles and three different research studies
that support its conclusion, as well as the CDC's own data.

So? Why would you not get the flu vacination? The estimate is that
about 36,000 deaths will occur in 2013 from the flu related causes.
That is at least three times as many deaths as caused by guns. And
even if you do not die, you can be really miserable from it. I can
remember getting the flu when I was in high school. The first day I
just laid in bed , not wanting to do anything. Not read, not look at
TV. And i missed about four or five days of school too.