Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default First aid wake-up call

On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 10:25:53 -0800, Zz Yzx
If I had a shop accident in which I cut my hand or fingers, I don't
think I wouldv'e been able to open the damn box. The thought of
bleeding out with an unopened compress in my hand kinna' spooks me.

Yup, it could have been worse. Guess you're going to have to take your
preparedness a little further. I keep a first aid kit too, but I know
mine's been opened because the first thing I did when I got it was to
add a few things like tweezers for splinters, better scissors for
cutting bandages and stuff like that.