Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Second Ammendment Question

On 2/23/2013 5:21 PM, Gunner wrote:
On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 13:11:24 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 02:31:03 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 11:44:25 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 08:02:09 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

Nobody I know was asked!

And nobody I know voted for Romney. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

So you deny knowing a lot of the people on this news group?

I know Iggy. I've never met any of the rest of you. God only knows who
you are.

Sometimes I imagine all of the gun nutz in drag, smoking hash in a
bong and shooting flies off the ceiling with their .44 Blackhawks. It
comforts me, and makes some sense of many of the remarks we hear on
this NG...

What comforts you..the "in drag" or the dope smoking parts?

It comforts me to see the reasons behind some of your remarks. It's
less dissonant that way. d8-)

So the "In Drag" AND "dope smoking" parts are comforting to you.

"birds of a feather" and all that...right?

VBG

It fascinates me to read an Eastern RINO posting on guns. You do know
that you are very much of a freak compared to the rest of the
nation...right? No slur intended..but East Coasters are a bit "off"
compared to the normal people.

Gunner

1. Lie

Sorry, BOTH coasts are a bit "off".