Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default [OT] Second Ammendment Question

On 2/23/2013 6:35 PM, Gunner wrote:
On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 16:50:17 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 13:42:21 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 13:49:55 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 01:26:26 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 11:30:59 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:

The largest single
source today, though, says the FBI, is straw purchases.

So how do you stop straw purchases?

Hummmm?

Registration?

Registration and laws requiring (1) securing guns at home and (2)
reporting thefts.

That's the only thing I've heard of that sounds reasonable to me. How
effective it would be would depend on how well it was enforced, the
first requirement for which is an easily accessible database of last
legal owners. Do you have a better idea?

So how does that stop straw purchases? Or are you avoiding the
question?

Do you have a better idea? Or are you avoiding the question?

When you come up with one, we can discuss how this one works.

Your complaint about straw purchases...and then you morph into gun
safes and reporting thefts....

Alzheimers or senile dementia?

Gunner

1. Lie

Just make murder illegal! Problem solved!