Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default Price check please.

On 24/02/2013 15:02, Bill wrote:
In message , tony sayer
writes

Someone we know has just had their drive which was gravel redone into
paving blocks. Around 40 M2 in all. Cost just over 4K and it was 4 days
work inc material and plant hire and skip 2 blokes doing the job.

Does anyone think that was a rip off or a bargain?..

If it is still good in 5 years time then I would err on the side of
bargain.

+1. It's a job which is hugely dependent on how well it's been done -
you could have two brand-new identical-looking drives side by side, each
looking fab; but a few years (months?) down the line, the one which has
9" too little hardcore underneath and wasn't compacted etc will be
totally ****e.

--
David