Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] mroberds@att.net is offline

Default Source for 2.5mm Right Angle TRRS 4 Pole Plugs

Wild_Bill wrote:
I purchased 2-4 pieces of several different versions with right-angle
plugs from the supplier in Korea and hopefully they'll be fairly easy
to modify for my AV plus power leads.

Hope it works out!

When I have made splitter or adapter cables like this in the past, I
have used a 35 mm film canister as the "lump" in the middle where one
cable breaks into several. This gives plenty of room for splicing.

These days I am a little bit better at soldering, plus I don't know
where to get 35 mm film canisters anymore, so I would probably use
something smaller.

Matt Roberds