Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Second Ammendment Question

Gunner on Sat, 23 Feb 2013 15:56:30 -0800 typed
On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 11:25:24 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner on Sat, 23 Feb 2013 02:28:41 -0800 typed

I will concede that Joe Biden said to buy a double barrelled shotgun,
not a pump or semi automatic.

Dan

Worked really good for the Muslim kid in Irvine early this week.

It was a double barrel shotgun

I wants a Coach Gun - that short double barreled side-by-side
shotgun. But I realize that it is mostly because of the "looks cool"
factor - the pump I have is more practical.
--
pyotr filipivich

Keltec KSG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPGT0JWqtFo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr09H4wO6Oc

Gets very good reviews. Pricy as hell though.

Over a grand at the moment

When my rich uncle gets out of the poor house, I'm gonna ask him
to get me one of them.

Keltec makes good stuff.

pyotr
--