Posted to alt.home.repair
Chomper Chomper is offline

Default Roof venting, ridge vent or power fan?

"Doug" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 18:22:46 -0600, Doug

No disrespect intended here because I think your knowledge is helpful
but I wouldn't spec all of this (even if possible). No problem spec'g
material because that's easy to confirm but spec'g workmanship is
another unless you have an inspector up there during installation.

Just further thought on this.... I guess you can spec workmanship but
just hope it's done to your specs if you can't inspect it during
construction.

Here's a perfect example of why certain items need to be spec'd. You can
_never_ include too much information in a contract to protect yourself &
your interest.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEQtn3RM_rc