Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default Children and weapons

On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 11:15:17 -0600, "David R. Birch"
wrote:

On 2/23/2013 5:36 AM, Karl Townsend wrote:
OK, ID those guns.

Iggy's looks to be some Mosin Nagants with M53 Yugo beltfeds (same as
German MG42) over the shoulder.

Nope, MG34s and 98K Mausers

Absolutely correct. I just zoomed in on the photos.
Well done! I thought they were MNs until you commented and then I
looked again. The bolt disassembly button on the butt stocks is the
key and I missed them last night when I got home and was doing the
email/groups.

The flash suppressors on the MG34s is unique and is easily spotted.

http://www.gotavapen.se/bilder/germa...ons_of_ww2.htm

Gunner's pic2 is kids with krinks

Nope, some variation of the H&K MP5

Probably the MP5-2

Gunner's last pic is the known everywhere AK47

One milled AK47, one stamped AKM

Did i get it right

Not really, no soup for you.

He got the last one correct.