Posted to alt.home.repair
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default What's a good way to get rid of rain surface rust on tools left outside

Oren wrote:
On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 23:27:37 -0600, "ChairMan"

wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 20:21:54 -0600, "ChairMan"

wrote:

I haven't had a chance to try it, but Rick Dale of
Ricks
restoration
recently said he uses apple cider vinegar to remove
rust.
Give it a try. Its cheap and can't hurt anything

Rick Dale in Las Vegas?!

Is there any other?g

Not in my book. He lives not far from me. Never met him
though...

I'd hire him to build me 1940 Ford coupe, if I decide. I
provide the
parts.

He does some nice stuff, including his wifeeg
I'd like to know what sources he uses to find out how things
actually looked before people f'ed 'em up.
It can't ALL be in his head. My grandson loves that show and
American Pickers.
I'd like to have either one of their jobs, seems like it be
a lot of fun