Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default Machine Guns

"Gunner" wrote in message

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 16:45:51 -0600, "RogerN"
wrote:
snip

But if the anti-gun crowd makes all semi-auto's illegal, and a person is
willing to be illegal for their rights, might as well go all out, plus a
silencer to prevent the gun from telling on itself as loudly...

RogerN

And Bump Fire and Slide Fire stocks give the next best thiing to full
auto. And makes shooting rather expensive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U6tORrODJE

And for $369..you too can have a new plastic toy.

http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/slid...-device-ar-15/

I saw some homemade bump fire type stock modifications. That would be a fun
novelty to play with a little bit but I'd prefer it on the 22LR version. A
local gun dealer has 5.56 X 45 for $8 per 20, I bought their limit of 2
boxes plus a bag of brass for reloading, if I can find some dies in stock...

RogerN