Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default Sorta on topic - Cowboy assault rifle?

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 16:15:37 -0600, Richard
wrote:

On 2/20/2013 11:36 AM, Gunner wrote:

If you arent going to reload that brass..save it for me after shooting
and Ill buy it from you. Its just "junk" to a non reloader once its
fired..and Ill pay for it.

I've never left brass behind. Well, not entirely true as I sprinkled
a lot of it over parts of sunny exciting South East Asia.
But that was a special case.

It won't be a lot, but if you want it, I'll save it for you.
A small gift...

Gunner

Id be happy to pay shipping and a small amount per round. I use the
3030 as the parent case for quite a few different wildcat cartridges,
such as the 357 and 30 Herret.

Gunner

1. Lie