RKON

Default Mini Max and an AMAZING story of customer service

Tbone:

If you do switch them. Gauge the original table while it is not mounted.
Also, check the new table before and compare them. I'm just curious. I would
assume that there is some slight difference.
Either way, you have a great saw and have had great service. Enjoy !!!

Rich.

"Tbone Dano" wrote in message
om...
Thanks for the further thoughts. To answer RKON's question, yes, it
was attached to the trunnions. Part of me has had second thoughts
about changing the table, even though they're sending me a new one.
This new table they're sending me wasn't reground flat--this is one
which came from the factory flatter than my table. But something I've
been thinking about is whether it's best just to leave it well enough
alone. Changing out the table sounds like a major hassle to improve
the flatness by .007 inches! And there's the possibility of it being
a fickle change, where I need to sit and tweak the darn thing for
hours to get everything lined up... Still debating on whether or not
to change it out--I'll have to decide when the new table arrives.