Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Extraordinary Science of Addictive Junk Food

On Feb 22, 9:40*pm, pyotr filipivich wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" on Fri, 22 Feb 2013
17:23:58 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking *the following:

* The latest was a Fuddruckers. The place was open a few months, and
has been boarded up ever since. *It was a new, freestanding building
less than a block from a Wlamart, so there was plenty of traffic past
the place. They were about to open the first time I saw it, and closed a
couple months later when I was back in the Ocala area.

http://www.fuddruckers.com/findus/in....php?m=florida

* The Hooter's on Ocala went bankrupt, and they are in the parking lot
of the Home Depot.

* * * * Dang, times are hard when Hooters goes ... belly up.
--
pyotr filipivich
"With Age comes Wisdom. *Although more often, Age travels alone."

What you really mean is Tits-up.