Posted to alt.home.repair

Default New Tool

On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 12:37:25 -0600, dpb wrote:

On 2/22/2013 12:21 PM, wrote:

... The HF saw is good enough for building the shed out back
but for woodworking, not so much. You really can't compare a $100 HF
saw to a $500 Bosch (and $600 for a Crapsman is *nuts*).

As is generally so, their sale pricing is competitive...it's available
at the moment for $450. I don't know whose saw this one models;
generally the Craftsman-labeled stuff pretty much matches one of the
other commercial models for features, design, etc...

I haven't found any of their WW tools are worth a damn. They may be
built by someone else but they are built to their price point and
specs. If you're going to pay for decent tools, buy decent tools.