Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default [OT] Second Ammendment Question

On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 16:59:47 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Then, we would all be Chicago.

Now you're talking out of both sides of your mouth. First you say that
voting is "a right [that] has been infringed" because we have to
register, and now you say that if we had voting without registration
"we would all be Chicago."

Do you want to get together with yourself and decide which it is?

--
Ed Huntress

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
.. .

What would voting be like if no one had to register?

Why is registering an infringement, in other words, and not a
necessary regulation to enable the intent of the right to vote?

The constitutionality of laws is not determined by their
effectiveness, either, so that's not a place you want to go if you're
judging constitutionality.