Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Spehro Pefhany Spehro Pefhany is offline

Default The Extraordinary Science of Addictive Junk Food

On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 16:46:14 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jon Anderson wrote:

On 2/21/2013 10:48 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

I fondly remember the first time I saw an In-N-Out Burger bumper
sticker. They had removed the "b" and "r" in burger.

Closest In-N-Out is 20-some miles away. I never saw the sign on the rare
occasions when I did drive by it, as it's right where I'd get on I-80
and I was generally preoccupied with twits trying to merge into the on
ramp lane at the last second. Wasn't until a friend told me about it
that I finally noticed where it was and quickly realized where those
bumper stickers were coming from. lol...

It looks like the nearest is about a thousand miles from me. When I
want a good burger, I have to fix it myself.

They're pretty good burgers. Hopefully now that the founders are out
of the picture they might consider expanding to other centers.