Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TOT - if the lied about the beef being horse meat.......

On Friday, February 22, 2013 2:57:34 PM UTC, Andy Champ wrote:
On 21/02/2013 23:44, Steve Firth wrote:

wrote:

On Mon, 18 Feb 2013 00:07:56 GMT, just as I was about to take a herb,

(Windmill) disturbed my reverie and

wrote:

They say that antibiotic resistance can even be spread from one type of

bacterium to another.

It is a fact, not a 'they say'.

Perhaps you could explain the mechanism of this fact?

snip

It's a fact. It's not even an obscure one, and I'm surprised you haven't

come across it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horizontal_gene_transfer

and there was I thinking that was an athists term for the missionary position ;-)