Posted to rec.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default Gloat

On 2/21/2013 9:32 PM, Gramp's shop wrote:
Some of you may recall that I've been coveting a Festool Domino. I've seen several on eBay go for nearly the price of a new one and the asking price on CL has been around $800.

So, last night I posted a WTB ad on my local CL and had a response this morning. Just got back from the seller (100 miles each way) and my Domino was ... $450 plus a quarter tank of gas. Ask and ye shall receive!

Gloats like this tend to make up for "scrots" like Peachtree, eh?g