nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
[color=blue][i]
the guy wasn't naked...
Yeah, I know. He just stripped down to his underwear. But some people, not all, are gonna wanna bark at him for putting on that spectacle, and the stripping down to his underwear business, as well as the 9-11 and Holocaust stuff are all gonna feature prominantly in that barking. He coulda avoided some of the death threats he's undoubtedly receiving now by wearing a nice attractive penguin suit (which rent for considerably less after Haloween.)

Yoko Ono, in all her artistic creativeness, once put on a performance by crawling under a blanket and making loud moaning noises, like she was a humpback whale.

For my money, a penguin curled up in a fetal position on the floor while ninjas blindfold stuffed animals is clearly much better value for your entertainment dollar.

Last edited by nestork : February 22nd 13 at 04:14 AM