Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default [OT] Second Ammendment Question

On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 10:13:12 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

That is, indeed, absurd, if it is correct. I would guess that since
guns were a part of life back when the Boy Scouts were formed, it was
something which was taken for granted that every single boy would know
how to properly handle a gun, as they did it at home every day. Kids
were the source of meat in homes back then, using their mighty .22s
until they bigger and could handle Dad's Winchester.

That is where I learned gun safety and how to shoot in the'60s, and
I've never shot anyone.

You were the source of meat? Any species we would recognize? d8-)

--
Ed Huntress