Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default TOT - if the lied about the beef being horse meat.......

On 21/02/2013 18:00, DrTeeth wrote:
On Mon, 18 Feb 2013 22:28:43 +0000, just as I was about to take a
herb, John Rumm disturbed my reverie
and wrote:

The more observant would note that Arfa is an electronic engineer whose
wife and daughter run a diner - but then that tends to make the one
attempting to condescend look rather more of a knob.

People should stick to their area of expertise. I do not mind people
asking questions, but when they cannot figure out why something
happens - the thought that they know ****-all about a subject does not
enter their heads. I get a bit jaded after treating the public for 31
years - so many people think they know better than I when they could
not even spell 0.00001% of what I know.

I can absolutely believe you.

But it does work in both directions. I have seen a dental patient who
had lots of problems. Dentist failed to believe that she was actually
the expert on her own body and dismissed the possibility of a specific
disease being the cause of much dental misery.

Several years down the line, that has (IMHO, of course) been amply
proved - by resolution of almost all dental issues as treatment for her
specific disease achieved its goals.

--
Rod