Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TOT - if the lied about the beef being horse meat.......

DrTeeth wrote:
On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 17:00:50 +0000, just as I was about to take a
herb, John Rumm disturbed my reverie
and wrote:

Its that sort of attitude that contributes to the problem. Instructions
to blindly "do as I say" are rarely the best way to engender
co-operation from a good selection of people.

So how long to you expect me or a doctor to spend explaining a
pharmacological concept in enough detail for you?

In an ideal world, long enough to be sure I understand what's going on.

In this world, your GP gets ten minutes to diagnose the problem, decide
what action to take, issue the prescription if needed, and then explain
to you why not finishing the course of antibiotics is a Bad Idea (tm) (c).

--
Tciao for Now!

John.