nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
And hopefully Columbia will do the right thing and discipline him for his stupid little stunt. The fact that quantum mechanics is different from Newtonian physics and has some bizarre aspects justifies stripping in public, offending students and acting like a nut?
Geeez....
I'd cut the guy some slack on this one. He did it cuz he wanted to impress on his students how bizarre things got at that level, and that shows he's putting his student's education ahead of his own pride and dignity. We want to see that kind of enthusiasm for education in teachers.

Still, in retrospect, and if I were him, I would have curled up in a fetal position on the floor wearing a penguin costume while laundry and dish soap commercials played on the screen instead.

That would have made it a "family friendly" event.

Last edited by nestork : February 21st 13 at 05:14 PM