Posted to alt.home.repair
Stone Wall Plates Stone Wall Plates is offline

Default Stone Switch-Plates and Outlet-Covers ( handmade from real stone )

On Monday, February 11, 2013 4:33:08 PM UTC-6, Stone Wall Plates wrote:
I make Wall-Plates ( toggle,decora or gfci,dupplex,cable jacks, phone jacks )from the stone-tile used on the floor or walls in your home.If you saved the broken pieces from your tile installation, then I can make wall plates to match. Made from: Travertine or LimeStone,Onyx,Slate,or Marble. I make 1,2,3 or 4 gang Wall-Plates, any configuration. I recently began making Wall-Plates from granite,Decora's only,but waiting on special tool bits.I have been making Wall-Plates for 5 years,and 21st Century Tile in Wisconsin has been selling my Wall-Plates for 4.5 years. John-Ideal Tile & Marble Installation of Wisc. idealtileandstone.com or send an email. Have a Great Day! P.S. We Stock Travertine, Chiaro,Gold Sienna and Noche