Posted to rec.woodworking

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

That will bite you in the shorts.

Lew

Particularly with a tank that holds 76 liters of fuel. My luck it
will
get low enough that I HAVE to buy fuel just when the price peaks,
and
it will drop $0.08 per liter the next day - and it will go back up
again by the time I need to refill again. Last fill was $92.00.

Mostly short urban cold weather trips means the average fuel
consumption is about 20MPG (big gallons - so 4/5 that for the or
16mpg
for the Yankee gallon)

Time to start thinking about a natural gas vehicle.

There are more NG fueling stations being brought on line
every day.

Most of them aimed at the light truck as well as the 18 wheeler
market.

A dairy just completed installing a NG station open for use by the
general
public as well as the dairy fleet which has been converted to NG.

Lew