Posted to rec.woodworking

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 19:45:12 -0800, "Lew Hodgett"

$1.311 per liter in Waterloo Ontario this morning - $4.95 per
Yankee
gallon
What was the price 10 days ago?

Lew

$1.216 per liter

$0.10/liter increase in 10 days, that will bite you in the shorts.

Lew

Particularly with a tank that holds 76 liters of fuel. My luck it will
get low enough that I HAVE to buy fuel just when the price peaks, and
it will drop $0.08 per liter the next day - and it will go back up
again by the time I need to refill again. Last fill was $92.00.

Mostly short urban cold weather trips means the average fuel
consumption is about 20MPG (big gallons - so 4/5 that for the or 16mpg
for the Yankee gallon)