Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Need help identifying this metal

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:39:48 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 09:48:30 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

On Feb 20, 12:52*pm, Tegger wrote:
wrote :

Canuckistan is so boring HomoGay has to look over our fence to see how
we're keeping ourselves busy. It's sad but some don't have a life of
their own.

It's true: Canada IS boring. Unless you live here, or you like camping,
there's really not much up here. Plus there are really only three places
where it's possible to find a job that's not in the resources industry or
in government, and one of those places speaks a language nobody else
speaks.

Basically, we have what the US has, only less of it. We even speak the same
language, with tiny differences limited to a few word-spellings and one
narrowly-specific vowel pronunciation.

Everything really good is either in the US, or comes from the US. That fact
makes many Canadians so burstingly-full of jealousy and insecurity that it
starts oozing out of them as anti-American sneering and condescension.

--
Tegger

Ah but they also have the Queen.

Yes, and you and HomoGay have a lot more than that in common, harry.

Intellectual disabilities or am I being redundant? :-\