Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Second Ammendment Question

On Feb 20, 8:46*pm, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 17:08:54 -0800 (PST), "

wrote:
On Feb 20, 6:58*pm, Ed Huntress wrote:

54% of gun owners in America want to ban semi-automatic firearms

Ed Huntress

I strongly suspect the poll did not use neutral statements. *I find it
hard to believe that 54% of the gun owners want to ban semi automatic
shotguns, pistols, or .22 caliber rimfire. *Much easier to believe
that 54 % of gun owners have a semi automatic of some type. A Ruger
10/22 *is probably the most popular .22 rifle *The Remington 1100 is
probably the most popular shotgun. *And the .22 Ruger pistol is
probably the most popular .22 pistol.

Suspecting is one thing. Checking methodology is another.

Check the methodology. Then consider what many people understand to be
a "semi-automatic firearm." Then be alarmed.

--
Ed Huntress

The quote was about gun owners. I have not checked but gun owners
generally understand what a semi automatic is. De you really think
that 54% of gun owners want to ban semi automatic firearms?

Dan