Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default [OT] Second Ammendment Question

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 18:41:28 -0600, Richard
wrote:

On 2/20/2013 5:58 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Tom, all of that is bull****. Here's what you don't "get":

54% of gun owners in America want to ban semi-automatic firearms

60% of gun owners want a federal database to track gun sales

85% of gun owners want background checks for private sales and for all
sales at gun shows

49% of gun owners want a ban on high-capacity magazines.

http://www.people-press.org/2013/01/...ority-support/

People's Press?

Ed, could that maybe possible be skewed just a little bit?

Go look at it, Richard. That's Pew Research, for which Gunner just
posted some right-wing stuff that praised Pew (he didn't realize it,
but he never reads his links, anyway.)

Because that's not what the Dallas News says at all.

And what does the Dallas News say?

Did you look at the Fox News poll that I quoted, and to which I posted
a link, or is Fox just too left-wing for you?

--
Ed Huntress